Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is there a cost help
, same thing that is going on in…

Customer Question
Is there a cost...

Is there a cost for your help

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Same thing that is going on in this thread collision and no start i have already replaced the pre fuse

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/29/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello. Can you explain all that happened and all that you had done please to bring me up to speed on what the current condition of the vehicle is in ?

The car was in an VERY light accident and wheel & knee bag blew all belts and the bags and dashpad where replaced also replaced the pre-fuse but still no power to start or run So is there any thing else that can cause it to NOT start or run It is over 100 miles to the closest MB dealer Does it have to be hooked up to MB star obd2 to get it restarted it is a 4matic and will not roll very easy to load on trailer

OK so by prefuse can you elaborate? was it just a fuse or was it the fuse box near the battery ?

it was the fuse box in front of the battery

ok so then heres what i will need from you, turn the key on and test each fuse in the left fuse box for power, we are not testing for blown fuses we are testing to see if power is present, then i need you to write down all the fuses that do not have power and i will see what the common circuit is between them does this make sense?

ok

ok good