Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Key is not opening truck

Customer Question
key is not opening truck
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

please reply to my other chat with you.

Chat 1:1 with a mercedes mechanicLicensed Experts are available 24/7
MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician

MB Paul

MB Paul

Mercedes Technician

Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Marty

Marty

Mercedes Technician

Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.

Lou P. master tech

Lou P. master tech

Mercedes Technician

20 years Master Certified excellent fix rate and have access to factory wiring, and instructions.

Michael Warfield

Michael Warfield

Factory Mercedes-Benz Technician

Mercedes-Benz Master Certified technician

Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

promerc

promerc

mercedes diagnostic technician

Qualified mercedes diagnostic technician & service team manager , ATA registered Master tech

Hipo64

Hipo64

Mercedes Technician

Work and diagnose electronics on daily basis.