Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I GOT THIS MERCEDES E350 COUPE 2010. 207. THE PASSENGER

Customer Question
I GOT THIS MERCEDES...
I GOT THIS MERCEDES E350 COUPE 2010. THIS IS A 207. THE PASSENGER SEAT, BACK REST, WON'T TAIL DOWN. IT ONLY GO LIKE 70% TO THE BACK. IT SEEN LIKE SOMETHING STUCK THE MOTOR OR LINK ROD. PLEASE HELP.
AT CLUSTER WARNING SEE, REAR RIGHT BACKREST NO LATCHED
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, the issue will be with the backrest locking switch in the seat near the hinge, if the backrest is not locked the seat will not move correctly toward the rear. the switch will either have some change jammed in it or came loose, so inspect the hinge area and you will find your issue. if you need more assistance simply reply back to me and i will do what i can to help. Lou

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

As a matter of fact after re reading your issue it seems the back seat backrest is not latched in. Have you gotten this secure ?