Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a problem with my 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA 250, the…

Customer Question
Hello, this is Mirna. I...
Hello, this is Mirna. I have a problem with my 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA 250, the radio on and off every minute, I can not stoped. I will appreciate for your help, thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/20/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, the vehicle needs to have a software update on the audio system. the only thing you could try before taking it to the dealer is to remove battery power from the car by disconnecting the negative cable and waiting a minute and reconnecting. after that if it does not work then you will need to go to the dealer to have the control modules updated for the audio system.

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.