Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm having problem with my Mercedes CLK320, after my last…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm having problem with my Mercedes CLK320, after my last oil filter change, It star leak out by the o-ring and it's look like the o-ring is mash. I changed again the o-ring and still the problem, Could you help me

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The oil filter cap is leaking by the the o-ring

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Of course I can wait, thk's

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/18/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Anthony, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony
Anthony, Mercedes Technician

Hello!

What year is your clk 320?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician