Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to jump start my 2015 Mecedez 2015 S 550. I cna find…

Customer Question
I need to jump...

I need to jump start my 2015 Mecedez 2015 S 550 . I cna find the red postive one but not the black negative head. Hwere I can find it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Power is dead need to jump start.

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/18/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. The negative can be attached to any clean metal part of the car. It is best to attach it to a clean metal part of the engine. The positive lead is the only one that is absolutely necessary to use. Please let me know if you need more help.