Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have no control of my instrument panel no mileage or

Customer Question

I have no control of my instrument panel no mileage or nothing maybe the can...
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

does the car start and run OK ?

if it does and you have no dash activity at all? With no warning lights or other illumination then then I'd say that the dash has failed or its main connector plug has somehow pulled out of the rear of the unit

if the car won't start then thats a different matter and you should then check for 12V at the ECU fuses under the hood

I'm assuming that the problem is the former so in that case I'd say that the dash will have to be sent off for repair

try this firm

http://stores.digitalautotech.com/StoreFront.bok