Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I started to talk to you yesterday but i was at the office

Customer Question

Customer: I started to talk to you yesterday but i was at the office my apologies.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2007 e550 mercedes found the driver side almost resting on the tire. i start the car and it will raise
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** the car lowers itself after sitting it is usually due to a leak in either the front air strut or the rear air spring on the side of the car that is low. The lowest point will be the source of the leak.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see that you have not rated my service on this question. If my answer was helpful I would appreciate it if you would rate my service on this question so I can receive credit from the website for helping you.