Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 93 400se,after 15 mins. of running starts to run,

Customer Question
i have a 93 400se,after...
i have a 93 400se,after 15 mins. of running starts to run rich, have fitted a new fuel pressure regulater, what senser needs replacing? regards george.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/15/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

my records show that this car is running the mechanical fuel injection system K- jetronic

so I'd next check over the warm up regulator that is plumbed before the distributor

item 693 in the image

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Matt, Engineer