Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Put in new battery in 2010 mercedes c300 4matic and now

Customer Question
instrument cluster is not working...
put in new battery in 2010 mercedes c300 4matic and now instrument cluster is not working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/8/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the vehicle is starting fine? Is this the only circuit not working? Were the battery cables crossed to the wrong terminals at any time?

starts fine..i think this is the only thing thats not working..watched them put it in and did not see them cross cables..they pluged in a box to keep memory

What kind of battery was installed?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician