Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have step by step directions on removing the command…

Customer Question
Do you have step by...
Do you have step by step directions on removing the command head (radio) on a 2013 C 250 Mercedes. I am installing a back up camera and need to remove the command head to attach the video feed from back up camera.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/6/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

this video should be what you're looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6Sr6KwtMI

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you