tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  own shop 25yrs
14541291

I would like to know how to remove the command control

Customer Question

I would like to know how to remove the command control module from the center console in a 2012 Mercedes E 350 cabriolet. this is the A207 model.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/88vdp2mtnzfys18/0105-mb-AN82.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/88vdp2mtnzfys18/0105-mb-AN82.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the remove/install instructions for the center console, step 14.1 says to remove the cover 10 from center console. I have tried very hard to remove the cover, but I am afraid I will break the cover. Is there something besides force that is needed to remove the cover? Do I just pull real hard? Also the instructions end with removal of the center console, I need to know how to remove the command control module from the center console, once I have removed the center console from the car.