Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My is ***** *****, I have a 1995 e320 wagon I replaced the

Customer Question
Customer: Hi my is *****...
Customer: Hi my is ***** *****, I have a 1995 e320 wagon I replaced the fuel pumps, fuel filter and fuel relay and spark plugs. checked fuses. after problems cutting out around a corner then no start. it cranks but no start. checked fuel pressure at rail no full pressure.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: checked power at each pump, they prime for 2 sec, the off, Removed both pumps and checked with power and fluid, both ran. replaced and tried again,,zip..so removed rear line at rear fuel pump bayonet,, now have no fuel out, also installed original bayonets, as they had springs compared to replacements.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
12/28/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, do the fuel pumps run while you are cranking the motor?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
we paid the $5, plus the $18, still no response, and it won.t let us log in to check response
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the pumps run while cranking

Sorry about the difficulty with the site. I have no control over that part of it. Are you getting this reply?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
need an answer to the original question..I don.t want a phone call,, I want question and answer format
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please respond to the original question?, thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please reply to my original question.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please respond to my originl question?

I don't know what's going on with the website. It seems like you opened a new question in order to reply to this question. At this point I'm sure you are very frustrated with the site. Please understand that I have absolutely nothing to do with how the site functions. Perhaps it's best that I opt out of this question at this point.

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician