Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My Mercedes vibrates on slow acceleration from 0 -20 mph

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
12/22/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the exhaust components checked for any damage including any damaged heat shields as this can cause this.I would also have the engine and transmission mounts checked for any issues with being worn,broken or collapsed as this can cause this as well here.The other components that can cause this is a fault with one of the wheel bearings or a fault in the transfer case or front differential as I have seen some of these fail on this model needing repaired or replaced.

This will have to be checked over further to pinpoint the cause and from there repaired to correct the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will let you know after Sunday, the result.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this here.

I do not see any other replies here except your replies.Was this a question we were working on here before?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Pete, Mercedes Mechanic