MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Marty,my 2007 s550 Mercedes Benz was showing battery in red

Customer Question

Hi Marty,my 2007 s550 Mercedes Benz was showing battery in red so I was on my way to get the battery, then the dash where the navigation and radio and car features is located read I'm going to shut off in 10 seconds. Then the car got real slow. So I bought the battery but how do you install it?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Before we begin, so that I know where to start, do you know where the battery is located?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Hershell, 2007 s550 Mercedes Benz. The problem was the fuse box was completely burnt out. Which lead me to think it was alternator and battery going bad .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed the problem
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

I am glad that you fixed it though that probably was not cheap. If you need anything else in the future please let me know.