Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Stan I have a 2010 c300 and now the GPS turns on and shows

Customer Question
Hi Stan I have a 2010...
Hi Stan
I have a 2010 c300 and now the GPS turns on and shows me moving but not where
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
12/10/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to a fault with the software for the navigation system.I have seen before in some cases where corrupted software can cause this issue here and a dealer had to update the software to correct this fault.I would have the software checked to see if it needs updated or reinstalled to correct this fault.If this has already been checked let me know.A dealer will usually charge about an hours labor to check and update the software.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Mercedes Mechanic