Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Can you change a mercedes C class from euro code 4 emissions

Customer Question

can you change a mercedes C class from euro code 4 emissions to euro code 6 and if so approx how much?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

sorry to say that its not possible to change a vehicles emssions class once its left the manufacturer and is registered

its not that you can't make improvements mechanically - just that there's no beaucratic mechnisim to change the emissions rating on a vehicle

sorry its not better news

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.