Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2002 MBZ 320clk and need a radio code after

Customer Question

I have a 2002 MBZ 320clk and need a radio code after disconnecting battery to put in a new one, I bought the car used and never received the radio code. My vin # ***** Do you need any other info? Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ed, my name is Marty.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

You're radio code is coming up as 32321.

Let me know if it works.

Marty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Marty, that code did not work. See if you can find the right code or have my $39.00 refunded. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ed, I assume that the radio said CODE before you entered the code and the you pressed OK after entering the code. 32321 is the code that is associated with your vin number for the original radio. If the code did not work the radio may have been replaced in the past. In cases like this you will need to remove the radio and give me the serial number from the radio chassis and I can look up the code using the serial number from the radio.