Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

How do I pair an iPhone 6s In a 2009 s class

Customer Question
How do I pair an...
How do I pair an iPhone 6s
In a 2009 s class
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
10/27/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Randy, Auto Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy
Randy, Auto Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Here’s the step-by-step process:

• Ensure the phone has Bluetooth turned on.
  • Ensure that the phone is “discoverable” or visible to Bluetooth.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth in your vehicle; press the “SYS” or choose “System” from the top menu.
  • Select “Settings” in the lower menu.
  • Select “Activate Blue tooth” to turn it on.
  • Now, press the “TEL” button, or choose “phone” from the top menu – this will display the main phone menu.
  • Select “Connect Dev”.
  • Select “Search for Phone from Vehicle”.
  • Select “Start Search-the system will then search for discoverable phones. (Note, this search might take up to 45 seconds).
  • When the list of devices appears, select your mobile phone.
  • COMAND® will show a six digit code and ask if the same code appears on your phone.
  • If the 6 digit codes on your phone and on the screen match, then select “Yes” on the car’s screen, and then “pair” or “confirm” on your phone.
  • If you phone asks you to allow access to its phone book select “yes” or “OK”
  • When you see “Authorization successful” on your car’s screen, now you’re all set up and ready to make hands-free calls.

>>.CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE<<

No good
It's a 2009...connect Dev
Is not an option
Sorry it does not
I have a 2009 s550

okay does your have the Bluetooth Interface Module (Small, all Black Version)

Randy
I don't know what the car has
It worked with my old phone

Okay, sorry about that. I will open the question and let the other experts take a look at it. Thank you for your patience.

No worries
Mercedes Mechanic: Michael Warfield, Factory Mercedes-Benz Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Warfield
Michael Warfield, Factory Mercedes-Benz Technician

Hi, sorry for the trouble but I believe I can help.

Michael Warfield
Michael Warfield