Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I need pictures of Mercedes ML350 2011 commnd head unit

Customer Question

I need pictures of Mercedes ML350 2011 commnd head unit microphone plugin and connecor
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Below is a picture I was able to locate of this microphone on this model here.If this is not what you are looking for or if you need more info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the pictures.
As I mentioned in my question "I need the pictures of the connection of this microphone to the head unit".
I upgraded to OEM head unit and my voice is not audible to others and they can hear me, when on phone.
My question is to figure out how to connect the Microphone to the head unit.
If I can see the connectors, I can figure out connecting part.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me what kind of unit was installed before you installed this other head unit and is the head unit you installed the correct one for this model here and was it coded to your vehicle at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The head unit I installed is from China. Here is the link.
http://www.seicane.com/in-dash-car-dvd-gps-navigation-stereo-for-mercedes-benz-ml-class-w164-with-radio-tv-bluetooth-ipod-si-9305I didn't require any coding and it is working fine.
Only problem is:
When I call the other people can not hear me.
This unit has an additional MIC input and i am thinking to connect that to the can MIC connector.
That's the reason I need a picture from the back side of original head unit with identification of PIC connector.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately my info doesn't list the connections or wiring on this here very well.I will have to see if anyone else here can help further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete