Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

I need some help on a Mercedes Sprinter 518CDi which I

Customer Question

Hi There, I need some help on a Mercedes Sprinter 518CDi which I replaced the turbo on, I am receiving the fault code 2623-001 Charge Air system offset drift. The vehicle is in Limp mode, we had written the DPF off the ECU but this is the fault that remains and is current and stored, please advise on what we can check next. A new turbo was fitted and confirm air filter is not blocked and no apparent leaks in the hoses that we can see
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.

The first thing to do is to reset the mass airflow sensor adaptations. This procedure is needed when air filter, mass airflow sensor, intake or exhaust has been repaired. There are special menu points for this job in Star Diagnosis computer. Possibly other diagnostic tools might have this as well.

Best Regards,
Stan