Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Does the service on a sl550 with 12197 miles have to be done

Customer Question

does the service b on a sl550 with 12197 miles have to be done at a mbz repair shop? and at what mileage does that service need to be done
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

hello, every 10k miles the car is due for service and also at least once a year, it will switch every year, so it will be a "A" service and 1ok miles and a "B" service at 20 and flip flop. and it does not have to be done at a dealer however, i always recommend it being done at a dealer as your engine and car is not the easiest to work on, and going just anywhere for a service or oil change can end up costing more in the long run, at least also i recommend doing the services at the dealer until the warranty is up that way it kinda shows loyalty and with such low miles if you go out of warranty mercedes will actually help out with repairs once in a while if you are out of warranty since you have the history of doing all the recommended maintenance services. i hope this info helps, if you need any more please let me know. i will also forward you a copy of the service sheet for your records and the process to reset the reminder. :)

Lou.

here you go i hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you. 😀