Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I,m working on 560 sel Mercedes benz and working on the time

Customer Question

I,m working on 560 sel Mercedes benz and working on the time chain. I need to know how to start to finish. If I pay the required payment will I get the complete assistance to do this work?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Are you going to do just the timing chain ? Or are you going to disassemble the front of the engine and replace the chain and gears and rails ? There are two different ways to replace and you need a tool to set the chain together. Depends on where you bought the chain I suppose. I can upload as much service info as you may need but this is not a easy job for a first time do it yourselfer if you have not worked on timing before so keep that in mind. I don't know your skill level. Lou