Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2015 Sprinter Mercedes motorhome. The back tail

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Sprinter Mercedes motorhome. The back tail lights are not working and I know its a fuse. But I do not now where that fuse would be located. Keep in mind this is a motorhome and not a panel van etc. Please tell me which fuse number and where it is, if you can.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. All light circuits are now control module controlled. So a fuse is not most likely going to be the issue. Can you give me your vin ? Sprinters are hard enough in Person , I'll have to do some digging to see what I can find with it being a 2015. I take it you are not close to a sprinter dealer ? Let me know the vin. Lou