How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MB Paul Your Own Question
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Category: Mercedes
Satisfied Customers: 3567
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
Type Your Mercedes Question Here...
MB Paul is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What's the name of the part connected to the tandem pump?

Customer Question

what's the name of the part connected to the tandem pump? It's bronze and a small fluid flow thru holder. 2001 s55amg mercedes benz
Submitted: 1 year ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you possibly upload a picture of the part you are looking for? Can you identify the part in the picture below? You will need to copy and paste the link to view the picture.