Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My center vents on the dash do not give air cond. we

Customer Question

my center vents on the dash do not give air cond. we switched the "box" behind the glove box still no air. we spliced the in coming line from the "box" to the line going to the diaphram (pink thing" spliced together it opens the door allowing a/c to flow. Problem is there is not enough vacume unless we jumper the lines.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.

Jump the vacuum to each line. See if all the doors open and close correctly most likely you have 1 of 2 issues. There is a leaking diaphragm at one or a few of the heater box doors or there is not enough engine vacuum and you will have to check the incoming line. Due to age I am pretty confident you have a few failed diaphragms. Let me know if this Helps. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.