Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

C250: I can´t start my Mercedes C250, 2012, SRS malfunction,current

Customer Question
I can´t start my Mercedes...
I can´t start my Mercedes C250, 2012, SRS malfunction,current unavailable, Lane Keeping assist currently unavailable. Can´t look the car or open my trunk. What is the symptoms if the batteri is bad????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 2 days by:
7/23/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
it does sound like the battery is weak, have you tried to jump start it? you can access the trunk by using the metal key inside the remote., press the release tab on the remote to slide the key out, then insert the key into the keyhole and turn it to the left to the 11 o'clock position, while holding it in that position press the release handle to pop the trunk then you can access inside the trunk if needed. the battery is located up in the engine bay and there is a jump start point near the passenger fender. hope this helps.Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician