Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

E320: 2000 e320 Mercedes. Benz ..need radio code after changing

Customer Question

2000 e320 Mercedes. Benz ..need radio code after changing battery..how do you enter code
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. If you can give me your vehicles VIN number I can get you the code Monday morning. The code is only available on site at the shop. To enter it you simply type in the code and press the OK button that will appear. Lou. Also please do not try to enter any codes as 2 false attempts will put the radio into WAIT mode and you will have to leave the key on and the radio on until the display turns back to CODE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wdbjf65j1yb146235
ok thanks, ***** ***** to reply, i will get code for you tomorrow and reply back. Lou
here is the radio code, hope this helps, it is the one that is in the mercedes system, if it does not work you will have to buy radio keys and remove the radio for the serial number on the side and i can search that way too,. only enter the code once and press the OK button, if it goes back to code then do not enter it again, remove the radio and get the number off the side. Lou.
14125 is the code
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.