Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

Cls550: I need to reset the service exceeded by 3000 assyst

Customer Question

I need to reset the service b exceeded by 3000 assyst plus indicator on my 2014 cls550
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, copy and paste the link below for the instructions to reset the service indicator. Let me know how you make out.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/g3pszls6e8cili6/reset_service_indicator_W218.pdf
Marty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow that looks extremely complicated and confusing. All of those steps?
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
It's quite involved but if you read through it before you start it's really not that bad. If you mess up just turn the key off and start over. Once you get past step 5 it's easy. Make sure that you scroll to the MPH screen or the outside temperature screen before you move on to step 3. After you highlight TRIP you need to press and hold down the ACCEPT PHONE CALL button and then right away you have to press and hold the OK button until the screen changes. After you complete that step you can take your time moving through the next steps.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Marty
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
I have a video of the procedure shown on a W212 chassis. It's the same procedure as on your car. I had a typo in my original instructions. Instead of scrolling to the MPH screen you need to scroll to the vehicle mileage screen. You may be able to bypass the step about highlighting TRIP. Just copy and paste the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXefpYHoKM
Let me know if it helps.
Marty