Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

E 500: My e class 2004 mercedes reading stop car to low , what

Customer Question

My e class 2004 mercedes reading stop car to low , what do i do?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Stop too low means the air suspension shocks are not at the correct height. When this happens the car is not safe to drive. If you are going to fix your self I can give you things to try , or else it will need to be towed to a shop so the suspension system can be checked. Most causes are failed relay , compressor , and fuse blows. Let me know how you want to proceed I can help either way. Lou.
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
did you have any questions on what i posted? PLEASE let me know i always go to great lengths to help my customers. I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will absolutely continue to help if you need follow up information, all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you, i appreciate it, Thank you , Lou.
Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
As a quick note if you are new to the site, the deposit you pay does not pay me for my assistance until you click the "rate your answer " link.