Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

C320: I need detailed instructions on how to install and reinstall

Customer Question
I need detailed instructions on...
I need detailed instructions on how to install and reinstall a panoramic sunroof
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
7/6/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** am unable to post the factory workshop instructions here but I can send all of the factory workshop instructions to your private email for a small additional service charge. I've sent the additional service agreement to you if you would like me to send the instructions. I will need you to reply back with the VIN number and your email address.
Marty
is this 12 dollars plus the 38 dollars for a total of 50 ?
Yes that would be in addition to the initial charge.
MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician