Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ml350: My horn is not working

Customer Question
My horn is not working...
My horn is not working
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
7/4/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** 113 in the fuse box under the hood on the passenger side powers the horn relay. If the fuse has 12 volts and the horn isn't working you may have a bad horn relay or you could have two bad horns. Another possibility is that there is no signal going to the horn relay from the horn button. To diagnose the problem the signal to the horn relay should be checked or you can try replacing the horn relay and see if it solves the problem. The horn relay is also located in the passenger side fuse box. The relay is at position F in the box.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Marty