Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

C280 4matic: schedule is on dash 07 c2804matic need to turn…

Customer Question
schedule b is on dash...
schedule b is on dash 07 c2804matic need to turn off, dealer wants $385.00 to rotat tires change oil& coolant ex...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/30/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** can I help you with in regards ***** ***** B service? Are you wanting to know if the pricing is fair?
no, this maintinance has been done, I want to know how to turn of the flashing schedule b maint. needed.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I understand. Copy and paste the link below for the instructions. The doors and hood should be closed before beginning.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3wisbvw246ov1oj/Mercedes_Reset_Svc_Indicator_203.pdf
Let me know if you get it reset or if you need further assistance.
Marty