Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

C280 4matic: schedule is on dash 07 c2804matic need to turn

Customer Question

schedule b is on dash 07 c2804matic need to turn off, dealer wants $385.00 to rotat tires change oil& coolant ex...
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** can I help you with in regards ***** ***** B service? Are you wanting to know if the pricing is fair?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, this maintinance has been done, I want to know how to turn of the flashing schedule b maint. needed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
I understand. Copy and paste the link below for the instructions. The doors and hood should be closed before beginning.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3wisbvw246ov1oj/Mercedes_Reset_Svc_Indicator_203.pdf
Let me know if you get it reset or if you need further assistance.
Marty