Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 s350 hit start stop on shifter while putting in gear now…

Customer Question
2006 s350 hit start stop...
2006 s350 hit start stop on shifter while putting in gear now it starts but stalls after a few minutes and check engine light is on
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/29/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. There is. I thing you could have done by doing this. How long does the car run before shutting off and does it restart right away ?