Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a GL350 with VIN 4JGDF2EE3FA607900 and a GL450 with

Customer Question

Hi, I have a GL350 with VIN 4JGDF2EE3FA607900 and a GL450 with VIN 4JGDF6EE4FA601174, can you please check the engine number for me. Thank you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.
The engine number for the first one ending with 607900 is "64282641705052
The engine number for the second one ending with 601174 is "27682130215590
Hope this information helps. I have access to these no problem so if you ever need again please request me and I will always reply asap. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
if this is your first time using the site, i hope you were pleased, in order for me to get credit for assisting i need to be rated positive, if you could do that for me i would greatly appreciate it and if you need anything else please let me know, i am always here to help.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.