Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cl 500: I have a 2003 CL 500 mercedes and I want to install…

Customer Question
I have a 2003 CL...
I have a 2003 CL 500 mercedes and I want to install the bluetooth puck with rat tail as I have no cradle kit under my armrest. I removed what seemed to be a false floor in the top compartment of the armrest and found an Antenna connector, and what looks like a female connector for a phone. Is this the correct spot to connect the puck? Is there any additional parts I need to install as well or is that all?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 5 days by:
7/2/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You will need the puck connector which you may have to obtain from a dealer in order to complete this install here.One place I use to check for what is needed and what is compatible is http://www.wireless4mb.com/
Thanks Pete