Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

CLK320: Marty! Starting this week, my windows have automatically…

Customer Question
Hi Marty! Starting this week...
Hi Marty! Starting this week, my windows have automatically been going down and the trunk is popping open. I was hoping I could fix this problem like most things on the car, that I don't NEED to take it to the shop for. I have a CLK320 03' The windows going down only happen after I turn off the ignition and get out, and try to lock it.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
6/21/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Hello are you still need in assistance ? Sorry for the delay in response. We are having unusually high volumes. Let me know Lou.