Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cls: I have a 2006 cls, it has a bluetooth adaptor in the armrest(badged…

Customer Question
I have a 2006 cls...
I have a 2006 cls, it has a bluetooth adaptor in the armrest(badged with Tristar) when I link my phone the command unit shows 'Bluetooth connected' but drops out in about 5 seconds, this happens constantly, any thoughts please?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/16/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.what kind of phone are you using