Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

222mk, e350: I can not get my key to turn the ignition, I've trie…

Customer Question
I can not get my...
I can not get my key to turn the ignition, I've tried wiggling the wheel while turning I checked to make sure the car is in park, the key opens the locks and the truck
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/14/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Are you still needing assistance ?
What was your reply? That you strive for excellent service? That's what I paid for?????
i asked if you were still needing assistance........
i will opt out, hopefully another expert will be along soon to assist you.
i have opted out, your question has been re-listed for all the other experts to see . hope you get your issue taken care of. Lou