MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Customer Question

Hi
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** need a lot more information from you in order to help you. What type of no start are you dealing with? Does the motor crank but not start or does it not crank at all when you turn the key? Has any work been done to the car recently? Have any parts been replaced? Are you going to try and fix the car yourself or do you just want some information? I also need the vin number so I can see exactly which model you have.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Gyou hove phone nr

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(###) ###-####/p>
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

XXXXXX call my cell

Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, there is an additional service charge for phone support. You will need to review and acccept the offer before I can call you. I've sent it along with this reply.

Marty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I can fix car with massage I néet to talk

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Of just return the payment

Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
I completely understand but I don't make the rules regarding phone support. I will be glad to try and help you over the phone but you must accept the additional charges before I am allowed to contact you. If you would prefer a refund just let me know and I will contact customer service.

Marty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Refund please thanks! !!