Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cls 500: MY 2006 CLS AIRRIDE WONT RISE WHEN I CRANK UP. IT…

Customer Question
MY 2006 CLS AIRRIDE WONT...
MY 2006 CLS AIRRIDE WONT RISE WHEN I CRANK UP. IT SAYS STOP TO LOW
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/6/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 3 years ago
Greg
Greg, Technician
Hi .
The only way you are going to know what is causing you a problem with the Airmatic system is to be hooked up to the Airmatic control system with a dealer level scan tool to check for malfunction codes .
There is so many things that can cause you this issue .
Are the LED lights on just behind the shifter one is for rising and lowering the suspension the other is for soft or hard etc.
If the light are not on check the fuse on the drivers (left)side dash.
http://imgur.com/MkPLRA1
Check all with a test light .
If the LED lights are on the switches then you will need the scan tool .
Please rate my help a good to excellent if you are satisfied .
If not ready to rate don't rate poor or bad service as we can continue to work on this issue or I can opt out and recommend another expert .
After accepting there is no extra charge for further assistance.