Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

560sl: Marty,I have a 1988 560sl with an inop blower motor.

Customer Question

Hi Marty,
I have a 1988 560sl with an inop blower motor. can you tell me where the 30 amp in line blower fuse is located?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I’m Juan and my goal is to help you solve your car issue.
1988 Sedans (SEL W126) have the in line fuse in a separate fuse holder bolted to the bulkhead next to the fuse box.
1988 Coupes (SL R107) have a different system. Power to the Blower Speed Control comes through fuse #6 in the fuse box; power to the A/C Push Button Control Assembly comes through fuse #7 also in the fuse box.
Best Regards.
Hi again. Just checking to see if the information I provided helped you solve your issue. If it did, kindly accept and rate my answer now. If it didn't, please reply.
Best Regards.