MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Cls 500: 2006 cls 500 rear window shade is stuck up and the

Customer Question

2006 cls 500 rear window shade is stuck up and the trunk will not extend up or down using the remote, inside driver door switch or manually at the trunk latch. In all 3 applications, the trim pops up about 2-3 inches only. Closing the trunk requires pressing the left red button, waiting for the winding sound and the annually closing. The trunk battery has been changed. Plz help!!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Are you still needing assistance ? So sorry for the delay.