Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

This is on a 2002 Mercedes see 240 you oxygen sensors have

Customer Question

This is on a 2002 Mercedes see 240 you oxygen sensors have been replaced all four and the check engine light does not come on but I code comes up for fuel tank pressure switch The car has the monitors that will not clear the O2 & the cat Car has over 1,000
mi on it after clearing codes Check temp befor and after cat 240 / 380'
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello , sorry for the delay. The fault is with the fuel pump assembly. There is a fuel tank pressure sensor that is most likely your fault. The car does not have a fuel pressure sensor , if there is a fault with the system it will not perform all the other tests needed for emissions. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉