Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ml350: paul, im doing rear brake job on 2012 ml350, i did…

Customer Question
hi paul, im doing rear...
hi paul, im doing rear brake job on 2012 ml350, i did set the piston back on service manual,but i accidently press fit position witout putting the pad yet. now piston seem all the out and wont go back. please advice how can fix this issue thanks!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/3/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.you can remove the black housing on the back of the caliper and manually turn in the piston by used the screw in the center. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
here are the instructions, sorry took so long to upload. Lou. I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will absolutely continue to help if you need follow up information, all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you, i appreciate it, Thank you , Lou.
and the other link
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.