Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

320slk: The headlight switch is bad how do I remove it to replace…

Customer Question
The headlight switch is bad...
The headlight switch is bad how do I remove it to replace it with the new one
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
6/2/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.i am getting you the instructions now.
here are the instructions, once you remove the vent the switch is just a few more screws. hope this helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician