Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 S550 Mercedes 4matic... The passenger window is suck on…

Customer Question
2007 S550 Mercedes 4matic... The...
2007 S550 Mercedes 4matic... The passenger window is suck on the open position and the rear left passenger window is unresponsive( doesnt go up or down )). I assume it is a fuse but i do not have the fuse chart not the location of the fuse panel...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2007 S550 Mercedes 4matic... The...
2007 S550 Mercedes 4matic... The passenger window is suck on the open position and the rear left passenger window is unresponsive( doesn't go up or down )). I assume it is a fuse but i do not have the fuse chart not the location of the fuse panel...
Answered in 5 days by:
6/7/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello are you still needing assistance ? Sorry for the delay , these windows do not work off of fuses they are control module controlled. There are some tests we can do but if you don't have a meter and do not usually work on cars this is better left to be diagnosed at a shop. You could have a failed switch or motor or module. Let me know how you want to proceed. I am here to help. Hope this information helps , Lou.