Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

C300: Our keys won't open our 2009 C300 Mercedes. Seems everything

Customer Question
Our keys won't open our...
Our keys won't open our 2009 C300 Mercedes. Seems everything is dead. Is there a way to get into the hood to recharge the battery?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
5/31/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Have you removed the mechanical Key and tried to unlock the door ? Drivers or passengers ? Only one side may have the cylinder.
MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician