Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

300sl: how to put down soft top on 1992 300sl manual

Customer Question
hello how to put down...
hello how to put down soft top on 1992 300sl manually
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 day by:
5/30/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, sorry for the long wait on this question. The instructions for raising the roof manually are in the owners manual. You simply reverse the procedure to lower the roof. Copy and paste the link below for an owners manual. Download the manual and scroll to page 121 for the instructions.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mrz1nr63nolrzi9/1992_R129_Owners_Manual.pdf
Let me know if you need anything else.
Marty
Hi, I'm just following up with you on the Mercedes. Was my answer helpful? Please let me know.
Marty