Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 ML350 that runs great. reason, I have

Customer Question
I have a 2012 ML350...
I have a 2012 ML350 that runs great. For some reason, I have one preset station on the radio, that will tune in for exactly 5 seconds and then it goes silent.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercedes
5/28/2015
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this occurs with the radio with any station you try and store with this preset here this is due to an internal electrical fault in the radio/command itself.If all other presets and radio functions are operating normally this is usually the cause here and the only component I see that can cause this fault needing replaced.In some cases this radio/command unit can cost around $2500.You might speak with a dealer to see if they can good will warranty it and cover it under warranty as sometimes they can do this.
Thanks Pete
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic